Slope site for Silent Flight only. The Club fly from here by agreement with the land owner
1. Slope is south facing.
2. Restricted parking. Access by the private road which skirts the farmhouse and out buildings. Enter from the Guisborough ( A171 ) road near the Cross Keys pub at the farm entrance where there is a white house.
3. Parking, in dry conditions on the field as shown on the plan. If the land is wet, on hard standing at the side of the wood as shown on the plan.
4. Speed on the approach road to be slow as children, farm staff and animals may be encountered, and to avoid damaging the cattle grid.
5. Maximum number of cars to be 4. If more arrive, the additional cars should be parked at Windlebridge Garden Centre, which is by the roundabout - approx ¼ mile on the Guisborough - side of the farm entrance.
6. Guisborough Model Flying Club membership cards should be visible on your car dashboard when parking at the farm.
7. A site map is available; a copy should be obtained before attending this site.
8. A reverse peg board system should be operated with your named pegs on the frequency required. Soft laminated peg boards are available on request. Ensure only ONE peg board is being operated at a time.
9. All models must have radiused noses as per BMFA rules.