Slope site for Silent Flight only. The Club fly from here under a licence agreement with the land owner
1. Slope sites for east and west winds.
2. Parking on the east side of the road.
3. Site is closed from May 10th to July 25th inclusive, as per our licence agreement with the landowner.
4. The area is over flown by low flying military aircraft, and during weekdays, in accordance with BMFA advice, a dedicated lookout system must be operated. No more than 4 models should be in the air at anyone time.
5. Care is necessary to avoid over flying the road during landings.
6. Pilots should stand together and a designated landing area should be agreed prior to flying.
7. A reverse peg board system should be operated, where you put your named peg on the frequency required. Soft laminated peg boards are available to any member on request to a committee member. Ensure that only ONE peg board is operated at a time.
8. A site map is available on request from the committee.
9. Electric flight is not permitted due to fire risk.
10. All models must have radiused noses as per BMFA handbook.